Golden Nuggets of Sales and Service
In a world where everyone seems to do the bare minimum to get by, Nancy Friedman will show you how to go above and beyond what “everyone else” does. In this session, Nancy will share 21 great, unexpected customer service techniques to help you rise above that mass of grey average and become an island of excellence in an ocean of mediocrity.
This session is jam packed with ideas to make your organization GREAT! As one of America’s most asked back speakers, Nancy’s programs are sought out by those who want to raise the bar in customer service as well as their revenue.
A unique motivational and humorous presenter, Nancy’s programs fit all industries and job titles. Her laugh out loud, dynamic presentations have been presented in dozens of countries around the world. Her topic of sales and customer service is universal.
Oprah, The Today Show, CBS This Morning, CNN and Fox News are just a few of the national shows she’s appeared on over the years. Named one of the 25 most influential businesswomen in St. Louis, Nancy’s common sense and down to earth material makes great sense.
Presented By: Nancy Friedman - The Telephone Doctor
- 11:00am - 11:30am Socializing and Networking
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Welcome, Introductions & Associate Member Spotlight
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Educational Program
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm Chapter Business Meeting
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Optional "Trade Secrets" discussion for Members