Our chapter meets eleven times per year on the 2nd Monday of the month. We do not meet in December.
During the odd-numbered months (January, March, May, July, September, and November), we meet from 9:15am to 12:00pm.
During the even-numbered months (February, April, June, August, October), we add a Brown Bag Social and meet from 9:15am to 2:00pm.
Visitors are always welcome to attend a NAPO-St. Louis chapter meeting! The $10.00 visitor fee includes an education program and the opportunity to attend a Q&A session with a veteran chapter member after our business meeting.
The visitor fee is waived if you join the chapter on the day of the meeting.*
Visitors are eligible to attend up to four meetings before being asked to join the chapter.
*Before becoming a NAPO-St. Louis chapter member, NAPO national membership is required.
Our chapter meetings are held at Medici MediaSpace located at 2055 Walton Road, 63114. Please check our Events page for more information.
- 9:15am Socializing and Networking - time to meet, greet and reconnect!
- 9:30am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:00am Business Partner Spotlight
- 10:10am Educational Program
- 11:10am Announcements or Chapter Business Meeting 1-2 times a year
- 11:30am Question and Answer Session - for individuals who want to learn more about breaking into the exciting organizing industry!
- 12:00pm Brown Bag Social (on even-numbered months except December)
Food may be provided at chapter meetings. You are welcome to bring a snack and beverage to the meeting. Alcohol is strictly prohibited at chapter meetings.
An educational program is offered as part of each chapter meeting. Please visit our Events page to view detailed descriptions of upcoming programming by month.