Panel Discussion - Blogging For Your Organizing Business
Do you have a business blog or want to start one? Have you ever wondered what blog platform you should use, how to come up with content for your blog, or how to write blogs that people will want to read?
Our April panel discussion will answer all of the questions you have about blogging for your organizing business! Chapter members Janine Adams and Aby Garvey, and Ken Tucker from Changescape Web will answer your blogging questions and share their blogging expertise. The panel will be open Q&A, so come prepared with your blogging questions!
Presented by: Janine Adams, CPO, CPO-CD, Aby Garvey, Ken Tucker of Changescape Web
- 11:00am - 11:30am Socializing and Networking
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Welcome, Introductions & Associate Member Spotlight
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Educational Program
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm Chapter Business Meeting
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers