Stories from the Organizing Trenches: The Good, The Bad, and the Funny!
Presented by our Chapter Members
Please join us for our January program where we'll share stories from the world of organizing as a way to connect with each other, learn, and have fun.
Our discussion will be focused on the following 3 categories:
1) Most rewarding - What made it so? What are the lessons or ideas for other Professional Organizers?
2) Most challenging - with advice for other Professional Organizers on how to avoid it.
3) Funniest or weirdest - just to share how fascinating our profession is!
Do you have a story to share that might be helpful for others? We want to hear it!
If you would like to share a story at our meeting, please e-mail Jeni Brown by Friday, January 6th at firstname.lastname@example.org with your chosen story category.
NOTE: In the interest of time, please only choose ONE story from the three categories listed above (not one from each).
- 9:00am - 9:30am Optional: Socializing/Networking
- 9:30am - 10:00am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:00am - 11:00am Featured Program
- 11:00am - 11:10am Board and Business Partner Spotlight
- 11:10am - 11:30am Announcements and Wrap Up
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Optional: Q&A for New Organizers
Chapter Members do not need to register for this meeting. Guests can register for $20 on our website.
Veteran members - don't forget to bring your name tag. If you can't find your name tag, please contact Amy at email@example.com and she will make a new one for you. If this is your first in-person meeting, we will create a name tag for you.
A reminder that our trade table is available to swap out business related resources, such as books, bags, and home office materials.