Maximize Your Energy to Optimize Your Productivity
We can’t manage time. Sure, we can think about how we use the time we have, but there’s no effort we can put forth to add a 25th hour to the day. We all have the same time each day and each week and nothing we can do can change that.
We CAN manage our energy and attention, both of which greatly impact our ability to optimize our productivity.
In this session, join Certified Professional Organizer and Productivity Consultant, Debbie Rosemont with Simply Placed and learn easy to implement strategies to regularly practice self-care, increase your energy and experience greater work-life harmony, so that you can be at your best both in your personal and professional life.
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of self-care and why it is imperative that you put your own oxygen mask on first.
- Critical elements of your physical and mental well-being that impact energy, attention and productivity.
- A simple and effective daily practice that can change your day, how you show up for work, and change your life.
- Easy ways to optimize and sustain your energy and attention throughout your day.
- When saying “no” is productive and how to say it gracefully.
Debbie Rosemont, Certified Professional Organizer and Productivity Consultant, started Simply Placed, in 2003 to help clients increase productivity, maximize efficiency and bring balance and control into their work, homes and lives. Simply Placed associates work with individuals and businesses to create effective organizational systems, clear clutter, successfully manage time, focus on priorities and achieve goals. They help people work smarter, not harder, to increase their bottom line and peace of mind through consulting, hands-on organizing, and group training. Check out their It’s About Time virtual productivity program for an affordable way to receive the strategies, tools and accountability they offer in individual work at a fraction of the cost! They can be contacted at 206-579-5743 or email@example.com. Book a complimentary Discovery Call with Debbie to learn how she can help you reach your goals in less time and with greater ease!
Meeting Format (ALL TIMES ARE IN THE CENTRAL TIME ZONE)
- 9:45am - 10:00am Early Login (optional) for Socializing and Networking
- 10:00am - 10:05am Welcome
- 10:05am - 10:15am Board Member Spotlight
- 10:15am - 11:30am Educational Program (CEU eligible)
- 11:30am - 11:45am Announcements and Wrap Up
- 11:45am - 12:15pm (Optional) Q&A Session for New Organizers
Since our meeting is being held on Zoom, for safety and privacy we will send out the specific link to join our meeting the day before our meeting, on Sunday January 10th.
Registered guests for the meeting will also receive a Zoom link via their e-mail address on Sunday.
The only people who need to RSVP for this meeting are guests, who will pay the $20 guest fee.
Chapter members can choose to attend or not attend, no RSVP required.