"The Mess of Stress"
Presented by Kelli Risse, Certified Life and Health Coach
Owner of Rise Up and Live Wellness
Are you stressed, overwhelmed, exhausted, and on the verge of burnout? Do you put your job, family and everyone else before yourself? Are you stuck on the hamster wheel of life?
The rat race of life is difficult to keep up, even without the extra stress of a world-wide pandemic. Stress causes burnout and health issues. Sadly, the negative effects of stress are widespread and growing.
Stress affects your:
In this powerful talk, you’ll learn
- The difference between acute and chronic stress and why it matters
- How stress affects your overall well-being and long-term health
- How stress affects your job performance, energy and attitude
- 7 practical ways to decrease and manage stress
The Mess of Stress provides information on how stress is wreaking havoc on your overall health, family, job, energy levels, and attitude. You’ll learn the difference between acute and chronic stress, the effects of stress on your health, and most importantly, 7 very practical and easy ways to decrease and manage your stress level.
- 9:45am - 10:00am Early Login (optional) for Socializing and Networking
- 10:00am - 10:30am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:30am - 11:15am Educational Program
- 11:15am - 11:30am Announcements and Wrap Up
- 11:30am - 12:00pm (Optional) Q&A Session for New Organizers
A reminder: Since our meeting is being held on Zoom, for safety and privacy we will send out the specific link to join our meeting the day before our meeting, on Sunday July 9th. Please watch for the post on POINT for our NAPO St. Louis Chapter. Registered guests for the meeting will also receive a Zoom link via their e-mail address on Sunday.
The only people who need to RSVP for this meeting are guests, who will pay the $10 guest fee. Chapter members can choose to attend or not attend, no RSVP required.