The Ins and Outs and Ups and Downs of Virtual Organizing
Note: We will meet in the classroom space instead of the theater space.
Hailing from Melrose, MA, Certified Professional Organizer and longtime Virtual Organizer Kathy Vines of Clever Girl Organizing will outline the differences between virtual organizing and in-person organizing, covering topics including customer acquisition, session methodology, and the technological and business aspects of interaction with a virtual client.
1) Client Acquisition and intake — where and how are you getting your customers and how are you making sure they’re a good fit for this model?
2) Session methodology — from prep work to homework, how to structure the the sessions
3) Technological interaction with the client — how the organizer and client connect for live sessions or for homework / results sharing.
4) Business Infrastructure - where does your “back office” need to be to make this all work for you?
The session will give new members and veteran organizers insight into the characteristics that make for an ideal virtual client and the specific skills that organizers must have in order to add virtual services to their portfolio.
- 9:15am - 9:30am Socializing and Networking
- 9:30am - 10:00am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:00am - 10:10am Business Partner Spotlight
- 10:10am - 11:10am Educational Program
- 11:10am - 11:30am Announcements
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm Optional Brown Bag Social - bring your lunch, stay and chat!