Distinguishing Trash from Treasures
Victoria of Estate Sales by Victoria will discuss the following:
How to determine truly great artwork as opposed to copies
Crystal verses glassware
True Depression glassware - where did it gets its start?
What's trending now.
Is it valuable because it's pretty or heavy?
Soapstone vs. a copy
What names in jewelry are valuable?
Celluloid or plastic?
Victoria began writting by the age of 4 1/2 via her father Victor,
who also taught her how to read simultaneously. From that time
forward she's admired pencil and paper as if it's a special part of her
Within her 79-journals to date, she writes her dreams and thoughts
every morning. Many of these treasured morsels become part and parcel
of her many books.
Victoria has studied dreams and their meanings at The School of Metaphysics and
has the ability to hear, see and, yes, feel energies within her many estates.
She became the Vice President of The St. Louis Writers Guild for one term. She loves her estate sale business and all the interesting items she finds within each estate. She is a widow and single mother of four grown adults and lives in St. Louis.
- 9:15am - 9:30am Socializing and Networking
- 9:30am - 10:00am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:00am - 10:10am Business Partner Spotlight
- 10:10am - 11:10am Educational Program
- 11:10am - 11:30am Announcements
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm Optional Brown Bag Social - bring your lunch, stay and chat!