What to do when the Unexpected Happens
Have you ever thought of what you would do if something unexpected happened to you or your business? What would you do if you got severely injured, had a computer crash, had a lengthy illness, endured a long downturn in business or sustained damage from a natural disaster?
Join us for this amazing panel of NAPO members who will tell us about their experiences with these situations, including what they did, what they wish they had done differently, and ideas for how you can be prepared in advance.
Janine Adams, CPO® - Peace of Mind Organizing® LLC
Jodi Granok - Organizing Magic, LLC
Jan Mullaney - SERVPRO of West Kirkwood/Sunset Hills
Shannon Tamme - Gateway Organizers®
- 9:30am - 9:50am Socializing and Networking
- 9:50am - 10:00am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:00am - 10:10am Corporate Associate Member Spotlight
- 10:10am - 11:10am Educational Program
- 11:10am - 11:30am Announcements
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers