More Tools in Your Toolbox?
During this lively, interactive presentation, lead by longtime NAPO-St. Louis Chapter member, Denise Lee, CPO ® , you will learn:
- Some definitions of holistic organizing
- Possible “tools” for holistic organizing
- How you might integrate holistic organizing into your work (maybe you already do and can share with us!)
- The history of the Holistic Organizers (formed in 2009 in Orlando)
Bring your open mind, your curiosity and your questions, and join the fun!
Denise Lee, CPO® and Coach
Owner of Clear Spaces
Since 2005, Certified Professional Organizer and Coach Denise Lee has helped hundreds of homeowners, small business owners and students reduce the frustration with, overwhelm by and embarrassment from their long-lived battles with clutter and disorganization by creating individualized systems and strategies to create effective order.
- 9:30am - 9:50am Socializing and Networking
- 9:50am - 10:00am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:00am - 10:10am Corporate Associate Member Spotlight
- 10:10am - 11:10am Educational Program
- 11:10am - 11:30am Announcements
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers