End Email Overwhelm Now!
3 Strategies to Transform Email from a
Frustrating Obligation to a Time-Saving Tool
No more exhaustion from time wasted on email.
No more overwhelm from your overflowing email inbox.
No more frustration from having email run your schedule.
During this presentation, you will learn the three strategies that will make your email work for you, instead of you working on email.
Learn the secrets of:
- Using folders to find what you need when you need it
- Creating filters to let your email take some of the work off your shoulders
- Implementing follow-through to keep you headed in the right direction
Additionally, we'll discuss ways you can use these strategies to help your clients.
Jennifer Stewart, owner of Organizing by Jennifer, is a computer productivity & training specialist who patiently teaches small business owners to reduce computer frustration & disorganization, eliminate email overwhelm, and understand Microsoft programs. She has been in business for almost 4 years, and her passion comes from the light-bulb moments shared with her clients when she knows that what was learned will drastically reduce the confusion and frustration in that client's life. Jennifer is the Director of Communication and Technology for NAPO-St. Louis.
- 9:30am - 9:50am Socializing and Networking
- 9:50am - 10:10am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:10am - 11:10am Educational Program
- 11:10am - 11:20pm Announcements
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Optional "Trade Secrets" discussion for Members - What language do you use with clients to help them let go of items?