Selling Your Clients' Stuff
Do your clients have a lot of STUFF they'd like to sell, but they're not sure if it's worth the work and how they go about doing it?
Join us for this month's meeting "Selling Your Client's Stuff" featuring a panel of experts. Kathryn Collett of At Your Service St. Louis County will tell us about Ebay selling, Rick Bauer of Father Time Auctions will highlight information about auctions and estate sales, and Karen Tipton of The Green Shag Market will explain the "ins and outs" of consignment selling.
Featured panel members:
- At Your Service of St. Louis County (Ebay selling)
At Your Service of St. Louis County, LLC is a successful personal concierge business in Missouri. Before launching At Your Service, Kathryn Collett worked for more than 25 years’ as the vice president of marketing for a local television station. Juggling multiple deadline-sensitive projects, managing million dollar+ budgets, and directing creative staff members gave her the training necessary to own and operate her own successful personal concierge business.
- Fr. Time Auctions (auctions/estate sales)
- The Green Shag Market (consignment selling)
- 11:00am - 11:30am Socializing and Networking
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Welcome and Introductions
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Educational Program
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm Chapter Business Meeting
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Optional "Trade Secrets" discussion for Members - "What is the Biggest Client Mistake You've Made?"