Reclaim Your Time
By the end of this program, participants will experience:
- A clearer picture of where they may be unconsciously sabotaging their time.
- A better understanding of how to get more meaningful work done in less time.
- Tactics for tackling big projects and avoiding overwhelm.
Jill Farmer - jillfarmer.com
Jill Farmer is the author of "There's Not Enough Time... and Other Lies We Tell Ourselves" which debuted as a bestseller in the Time Management category on Amazon.
In 2015, The Washington Post named Jill to its 21-Day Time Hacker team as one of the top time experts in the country. Jill travels the U.S. delivering keynotes and teaching her acclaimed program for some of the top corporations and organizations in the world.
In addition to being a master certified life coach, Jill Farmer is a wife and the mother of two teens. For more than a decade, she was an Emmy Award winning consumer reporter and television anchor in St. Louis.
Jill is also the unsuccessful herder of the two worst-behaved dogs in the universe.
***Guests Visit Free This Month!!!
- 9:30am - 9:50am Socializing and Networking
- 9:50am - 10:10am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:10am - 11:10am Educational Program
- 11:10am - 11:30am Announcements
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers