Your Branding Edge: Leverage Your Personal Brand to Turbocharge Your Success
In order to increase your influence, expand your reach, get promoted, grow your business and stay competitive in today's marketplace, you need to leverage the power of your own personal brand. Maximize your potential and create amazing business opportunities by incorporating the timeless principles of marketing and branding for you and your business. Your work will become more meaningful, you'll be able to communicate your value more clearly, and business success will find you! In this program, you will:
1) Learn the role personal branding plays in the success of your business life
2) Gain more confidence in spotlighting your unique skills and abilities
3) Understand how to develop an action plan to clarify your brand to your desired target audience
This deeply thought-provoking, business-oriented program has been designed to show you how to expand your unique value in your industry, show how you can contribute to your clients' businesses most clearly, and inspire you to greater personal performance.
Presented by: Rahna Barthelmess of Your Branding Edge
For over 20 years, author, speaker and trainer Rahna Barthelmess has passionately built some of the world's most beloved brands, most notably LEGO® toys, Miracle-Gro® Plant Food, Build-A-Bear Workshops® and Texaco® gasolines. She has shared her marketing expertise and branding programs with thousands of business professionals in a variety of industries.
As a personal branding strategist, it is her job to help entrepreneurs find more clients, job seekers land that dream job, and coach corporate executives to get promoted, maximize their potential and take their careers to the next level. Author of the book Your Branding Edge: How Personal Branding Can Turbocharge Your Career, Rahna pulls from real-life experiences, translating classic marketing ideas into practical how-to's that can be immediately applied to people's business lives—to have more fun in their lives, do more meaningful work and earn more money!
- 9:30am - 9:50am Socializing and Networking
- 9:50am - 10:10am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:10am - 11:10am Educational Program
- 11:10am - 11:20am Announcements
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Optional "Trade Secrets" discussion for Members - Topic TBD