Still feel that you're missing the latest and greatest information floating around in the world of "Online Marketing"?
Ken Tucker of Webscape Web will discuss the online marketing options and avenues available, and he will share the stage with our own Janine Adams of Peace of Mind Organizing, who will update us on blogging.
Ken Tucker is the founder of Changescape Web (www.changescapeweb.com), a Small Business Focused Marketing and Website Design Agency. We specialize in developing comprehensive integrated marketing strategy and campaigns for small and mid-sized businesses across the Midwest.
Janine Adams, CPO®, CPO-CD, is a founding NAPO-St. Louis board member. She has been blogging since 2006 at her website, Peace of Mind Organizing She blogs there twice a week, as well as at her other blog, Organize Your Family History which she started in 2012. In addition, she spent two years as a blogger for Rubbermaid, as part of their Professional Organizers Squad, and has written guest blog posts for Unclutterer, I’m An Organizing Junkie, SentrySafe, Gimundo, and the Organized Parent, among other sites.
- 11:00am - 11:30am Socializing and Networking
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Welcome and Introductions
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Educational Program
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm Chapter Business Meeting
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Optional "Trade Secrets" discussion for Members - "What Has Been Your Most Profitable Investment on a Limited Budget?"