Our chapter meets nine times per year on the 2nd Monday of the month. We do not meet in June, August or December. Visitors are always welcome to attend a NAPO-St. Louis chapter meeting! The $20.00 visitor fee includes an education program and the opportunity to attend a Q&A session with a veteran chapter member after our business meeting. The visitor fee is waived if you join the chapter on the day of the meeting.* Visitors are eligible to attend up to four meetings before being asked to join the chapter.
*Before becoming a NAPO-St. Louis chapter member, NAPO national membership is required.
Our chapter meetings are held at the Kirkwood Commerce Bank located at 300 N. Kirkwood Road, 63122, on the corner of Kirkwood and Adams. Please be considerate of bank customers when choosing your parking space at the bank.
In the event of a bank holiday, we will meet at an alternate location. Please check our Events page for meeting locations by month.
- 9:30am - Socializing and Networking - our time to meet, greet and reconnect!
- 9:50am - Welcome and Introductions
- 10:10am - Educational Program
- 11:10am - Announcements (or Chapter Business Meeting 1-2 times each year)
- 11:30am - Question and Answer Session - for individuals who want to learn more about breaking into the exciting organizing industry!
- 11:30am - "Trade Secrets" Discussion - Members only
Please note that food is not provided at chapter meetings. You are welcome to bring a snack and beverage to the meeting. Alcohol is strictly prohibited at chapter meetings.
An educational program is offered every month as part of our chapter meetings. Please visit our Events page to view detailed descriptions of upcoming programming by month.